Which single Bus SCSI Controller for Mac G3 Hardware and Linux?

Which single Bus SCSI Controller for Mac G3 Hardware and Linux?

Post by Sven Bra » Thu, 25 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

which Macintosh SCSI U or UW Controller should I buy that works
flawlessly und Linux and MacOS? (Formac ProRAID I, Adaptec 2930, Adaptec
2940, Atto ????, ....)

Thanks
Sven Braun

--

Karlsruhe, Germany    PGP 5.0 PublicKey Fingerprint:
                      5CEB 06B5 E1CF FD80 5914  DCC4 2E33 0EF6 04A4 B015

1. Adaptec 2842 SCSI VL Bus Master Controller - does it work with Linux

Hello

I have seen a number of messages in this conference regarding the Adaptec
2842 SCSI controller (VESA Bus Master), reporting different problem they
encountered with it.  I am in the processing of purchasing a new computer and
I just was wondering if there are people out there using this card with Linux
and heaving no problems with it.

Thanks,
Marcin Komorowski

2. AIX Y2k UPGRADES

3. Using (old) Mac SCSI drives on PC hardware (w/Linux)

4. Mixer does nothing

5. difference between dual-single ended scsi card and single ended scsi card

6. Free SCO unixware Installation Diskette

7. G3 has two SCSI controllers (Kernel only sees the MESH)

8. network printing problem

9. One SCSI controller is not recognized with another SCSI controller

10. NexStor VL-Bus SCSI Controller

11. VL Bus SCSI Controllers.

12. 32 bits Integrated Fast-SCSI-II controller on PCI local bus (Compaq)

13. SCSI Controller for VL-Bus