Open Office (Star Office) is included on Yellow Dog CD

Open Office (Star Office) is included on Yellow Dog CD

Post by Jazz F » Tue, 27 Nov 2001 02:54:04

Hm, pertaining to earlier discussion, it looks according to the following
web site that Star Office is indeed available for Yellow Dog.

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/products/software/applications/open_off...

-J

--

WATCH OUT for the spam block:   _STOPSPAM_

Open Office (Star Office) is included on Yellow Dog CD

Post by Steve Hi » Tue, 27 Nov 2001 04:33:34

Quote:> Hm, pertaining to earlier discussion, it looks according to the following
> web site that Star Office is indeed available for Yellow Dog.

> http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/products/software/applications/open_off...
> ml

Careful, it's almost certainly beta.

Open Office (Star Office) is included on Yellow Dog CD

Post by Jason Ga » Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:13:04

I wouldn't mind getting Java 1.3-FCS-a to work though.

Quote:> In article

> > Hm, pertaining to earlier discussion, it looks according to the
following
> > web site that Star Office is indeed available for Yellow Dog.

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/products/software/applications/open_off...
Quote:> > ml