USB attached scanner to iMac and YDL 3.0

USB attached scanner to iMac and YDL 3.0

Post by MiAr » Thu, 26 Jun 2003 22:46:39

Hi,

I've got aflatbed USB attached Canon Canoscan N1240U to my iMac running
YDL 3.0
I've inserted the vendor and device id into /etc/modules.conf
SANE doesn't seem to be able to detect it. Have I forgotten something?
With th installed backends with SANE it should be able to work.
Anybody got it working?
Any HowTo's on the subject?
Any special commands I can try?

Thanks in advance

Mike

1. Loses Login Screen after Logging out: YDL 3.0 on iMAC SE

I had been running YDL 2.3 successfully.
I removed YDL 2.3 and install YDL 3.0.
The X login screen looks wonderful and I am able to login without problem.
However, when I log out, I get a blank screen.
I have to reboot to get the login screen again.

Anyone encountered this problem?

Sam

2. xntp

3. Interesting USB problem: attaching a stupid usb mouse to Pro Keyboard

4. Oh no! /proc is missing.

5. video problem with YDL on iMac (333 MHz)

6. NFS problems w/ SuSE 7.3

7. YDL/iMac/Cable modem setup

8. XPG3 standard: where?

9. iMac open firmware problems and yaboot - YDL

10. Off-centered screen on CRT iMac with YDL 3, how to adjust?

11. YDL on iMac

12. YDL 1.2-iMac-Sound??

13. Screen positition on iMac with YDL 2.1