I have downloaded the latest release of Xpmac but when I try to use it,
it bails complaining it can't open rgb database. I do have rgb.txt in my
/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/. How do I get it to run??
1. Experiences with Linux-ppc and Xpmac on a PowerBook G3
2. Breaking up unsigned long integer
3. MkLinux+Xpmac on PowerBook G3 (1998) fails HW Accel
5. how to get pdisk to open/format hda on PB G3?
7. PB G3 firewire and external monitor
8. How do I set xon/xoff for a serial line?
11. ethernet driver for the PB G3
13. Accelerated X on PB G3 Wallstreet