Knoppix for PowerPC

Post by David Danzili » Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:28:11

Is there a Knoppix or Knoppix like distro for PowerPC

1. powerpc-linux, powerpc-eabi, powerpc-eabisim

Can someone explain me what is the difference between
PowerPC specific GNU packages (binutils, gcc, gdb etc.)
configuration options: powerpc-linux, powerpc-eabi,
powerpc-eabisim ?
ps. I'm going to port linux to a powerpc based embedded
system
Krzysztof

2. file operations in kernel module

3. Knoppix is *really* *really* cool!

4. SNMP Subagent

5. -=No Knoppix kernel headers and source (GPL Violation?)=-

6. I need kernel compiling help. PLEASE!!!

7. Knoppix filesystem not found??

8. Shell scripts and the SMTP protocol

9. Knoppix as hardware-detection tool?

10. Knoppix forgets the keyboard layout on reboot (repost)

11. Knoppix 3.2 Available...

12. Knoppix to live stream (live talk radio)

13. Knoppix memory