installing yellow dog 3.0 on an 17" g4 imac

installing yellow dog 3.0 on an 17" g4 imac

Post by unixisgo » Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:16:44

i'm trying to install yellow dog  3.0 on the 17 inch imac
everything goes fine except the monitor configuration. I cant the GUI up
at all. I've tried the tips  in hardware support on the yellow dogsite but
they either arent working or i'm obviously doing somethng wrong. Can
someone offer advice or insight.  Thank you for in advance.