Problem compiling sources (Qt problem?)....

Problem compiling sources (Qt problem?)....

Post by Shirley Chan » Tue, 15 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I'm sorry for being such a pest (this problem, that problem).
I'm getting better though.....

I was trying to compile some stuff for K (like Kmp3,
Kpackage).  When I do ./configure, all of them have problems
finding my Qt.  Although I know for sure Qt is there (did
a grep and found qt-1.44....), they can't seem to find Qt.
Anyway, I installed a qt-devel-1.42 and everything looks
fine.

When I do a make, all of the s/w complained sth about unable
to share libraries.....I'm at a lost.  Even sth like kicq
which worked perfectly in R4, i can't compile under R5.

Does anyone have the same problem?
(it's probably me)

-shirley