HELP!!! No Applet Panel on G3 PowerBook running GNOME.

HELP!!! No Applet Panel on G3 PowerBook running GNOME.

Post by head » Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I've installed gnome on my desktop and all is well.  When I installed it on
my laptop I get everything except the Applet Panel at the bottom of the
screen.  I did the same install on both and can't figure out why it's not
showing on the PowerBook.

Is there a way to call it up or am I doing something wrong?

1. gnome panel loses applets

Every now an then, my gnome panel will discard an applet, and from then
on it is nearly impossible to get it back.  I can add it for the sesion,
but no mater what it's gone next time I log on.

Any cluse?  I have RH6 and the gnome from there...

thanks

--
Rob

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~bayliss

2. Want to know the address space map details of solaris

3. gnome panel/applet crashes render desktop unusable!

4. How many plug-ins ?

5. Tooltip trouble in bubbling GNOME panel applet

6. changing the font size globally

7. gnome panel applet menus and drag and drop

8. Can I compile FreeBSD kernel on Linux machine?

9. Gnome Panel Applets

10. gnome and panel applets

11. GNOME Panel: workspace applet gone; how to get back?

12. RH8 Gnome panel modem applet

13. Gnome panel applet question on callbacks