mounting linux partitions from the Mac OS

mounting linux partitions from the Mac OS

Post by John Lawto » Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Could someone recommend software to  that can mount linux partitions
from the Mac. I need to do a little damage control. I hate to say it but
the price is a factor.

Norton Disk Doctor? I don't remember if it has a the appropriate
utility.

thanks, -john

1. tri-boot Mac OS X / Linux / Mac OS 9

Has anyone successfully gotten OS9, OSX and LinuxPPC to coexist?  I'm
using yaboot on a PowerBook Pismo.  Just got my copy of OSX today.  I'm
questioning the phrase prominently displayed on the front of the box,
"The world's most advanced operating system."  Thems some big words.
--

    <<--=[ PSU CAC VIZ Group ]=-->>
              <<--=[ www.personal.psu.edu/gwb112 ]=-->>

2. Serial terminal help

3. How do I mount a Mac volume or export a partition to a Mac?

4. Test

5. MAC OS 9, MAC OS X and linuxppc 2000

6. Alarm for when the slip line goes down.

7. comp.os.linux, comp.os.linux.misc, comp.os.linux.security, comp.os.linux.networking

8. help with cut

9. Mounting Linux NFS share on FreeBSD (Mac OS X)

10. how to mount linux partition in OS X via samba

11. Linux <--> Mac Best way to mount NFS volume on a Mac or....?

12. Remove MAC OS partition

13. Unmounting LinuxPPC Partitions in Mac OS?