I have a program coded in C that will not run. The code compiles
without problem, but when I attempt a run I receive a memory fault and
a core dump. I tried using the symbolic debugger and received the line
'Memory Fault (11) (sig 11) at address'. I did look up the signal and
discovered 11 is a segmentation violation, but I am not exactly sure what
If someone could point me to the proper manual or attempt an explanation
I would greatly appreciate the effort. Please respond by mail. Thanks in
Steven M. Kilby Univ. of Cincinnati, College of Business Administration
2. Sparcstation into telephone
3. K6, Sig 11, not RAM or Cache related!?
4. mt and taper don't recognize /dev/rft0
5. Very weird gtar errors between Version 1.11.1 and 1.11.8
6. caldera Lite, XF86Config and Millenium
9. minicom - killed with sig 11!
10. 4.0.1, NV, and daily sig 11's
11. Hardware Problems causing Sig 11....
12. compiling dilemma(gcc 2.7.x) /sig 11
13. Sig 11 problem