Gnome version in YDL 2.1

Post by Matt » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 04:39:20

Hi all,

I'm wondering what is the Gnome version include into the YDL 2.1 ? No
version is specified onto the YDL's website.

Does Nautilus is include too ? If yes what version is there ?

TIA.

--
FreeBSD = - Beaucoup plus de dveloppeurs et d'utilisateurs
OpenBSD = - Scuris jusqu' l'os, bien adapt pour un firewall

1. YDL 2.1- is that version D.O.A ?

 Reading previous posts and seeing  what has happened to  the G3(bronze)
when I tried to put YDL 2.1 on it,I am afraid that this version of YDL is
hopelessly buggy..

 I am NOT reocmmending it.. I think I will get GNU/Darwin and Mac OS x 10.1

 To update- I was able to re=put YDL 2.1 on the mac G3(bronze)-256 megs of
Ram. HD 10 gigs- on 1 parttion Mac OS 9.1 -4.8 gis and on the other YDL- the
Home/Office version of it (the worstation-develppment crashed towards end of
instlalation..)

 This home/office put via  the GUI wiht little customizing..

Then last nite- the G3 was up about 1 hr then it simply crashed- the screen
went crazy,funny sounds etc and slence..I rebooted it but only been able to
get into Mac OS 9.1- the YDL partion had vanished ! And when I tried to
reput the partion  well I wiped out my Mac OS so had to re-install Mac OS
9.1 all over again..

 NOTEWORTHY-the G3 crashed because power on my battery was getting low-seems
that YDL DOES use the battery up  faster than mac OS but I never expected
that YDL would be wiped out as a result !

ryb...

2. NAT forcing - please help!

3. Can I replace ydl 2.1 with ydl 2.3

4. 3CXM056-BNW/3C589D-TP how to get 3.1-RELEASE to use

5. YDL 2.1 and the Trackpad

6. mounting udf cds as nonroot

7. Interesting video isues on YDL 2.1

8. [Fwd: Anotherlevel, mystique]

9. YDL 2.1: Configuring PHP to work in Apache?

10. ATI XclaimVR and video on YDL 2.1 problem

11. video4linux vs ydl 2.1

12. YDL 2.1 installation on external SCSI

13. YDL 2.1 and GeForce2 Twinview?