compiling wmmon and wmppp problem

Post by Eric Beaver » Tue, 22 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I can't compile these!? Everything else compiles fine on my system
(Well, except AbiWord, but that's a different story :P  ).

Here are the errors...

cc -g -c -02 -Wall wmppp.c -o wmppp.o
wmppp.c:178: X11/xpm.h: No such file or directory
make: ***X11/xpm.h: No such file or directory

Any ideas here? That's all I get.
--
Get your PowerPC Linux news!!!
http://beelers.home.mindspring.com

1. Problem with wmmon

Hello All,
    Im very new to Unix, but I recently set up FreeBSD 2.2.8, and Im
trying to get wmmon man to work with WindowMaker. I set it up once with
pgk_add, but every time I try to exec I get this error "Segmentation
Fault-Core Dumped. I now tried to compile the program with the FreeBSD
patch but on I type make -f Makefile.FreeBSD-2.2, Make exits do to
errors. Hope this is a common problem. Thanks in advance fro any
suggestion.

-Dave

2. PROBLEM:Software Raid5 freezes System

3. wmppp + getmodem speed problem

4. csh solaris & linux not the same ???

5. Matrox Mystique ands X.

6. sed and substitute newline--how?

7. wmmon on WM

8. Security Vulnerability SNMP (rev. 12)

9. usernet vs. wmppp

10. WMPPP-1.1 released

11. Is anyone using wmppp?

12. wmaker and wmppp users