MS Fonts

Post by Whom » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 15:17:26

In case you did not know or forgot about it (I did), I found this on
alt.os.linux.redhat:

"...

Re: Fonts

Date: Monday 30 June 2003 20:42:55
Groups: alt.os.linux.redhat

> Can some please help me find a collection of linux fonts of a program
> that can convert fonts.

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/distributions/contrib/texstar/mandra...

Download both;
msfonts-1.2.1-2tex.noarch.rpm and msfonts-style-1.2.1-2tex.noarch.rpm

Then install them, as root from the console or xterm session;

rpm -ivh msfonts*rpm

Exit the GUI session, restart the X server, log back into the GUI session.

..."

Works fine on YDL 3.0 (just installed it) and certainly on Mdk 9.1 and
probably on other recent distributions running on PowerPC.