airport w/2.4 krnl

Post by tst » Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:19:00

Can anyone help with an airport in an iBook(1) and the 2.4 kernel
under SuSE7.0? Airport in 2.2 kernel works great but no sound or APM,
so I've gone back. :( Better to have a "lifeline" w/o sound & APM than
vice/versa.

I've searched the newsgroups and lists, but all I can find is info on
this for Yellow Dog which doesn't work under SuSE.

Thanks for any and all insight, Tom

airport w/2.4 krnl

Post by tst » Sat, 22 Dec 2001 11:43:39

> Can anyone help with an airport in an iBook(1) and the 2.4 kernel
> under SuSE7.0? Airport in 2.2 kernel works great but no sound or APM,
> so I've gone back. :( Better to have a "lifeline" w/o sound & APM than
> vice/versa.

> I've searched the newsgroups and lists, but all I can find is info on
> this for Yellow Dog which doesn't work under SuSE.

> Thanks for any and all insight, Tom

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&frame=right&th=73809ea3304d97a7...

1. Apple Airport & Lucent WaveLAN - Airport Freezing

I just got my RH6.1 machine working with my Apple Airport. Everything
works but after some 5 minutes or so the airport will "freeze", with
all lights on green. This has happened twice tonight in about 10
minutes of prolonged use.

I am running the lastest 1.1 software from apple.

Is anybody else seeing this kind of behaviour? btw it does not do this
with the iBook.

Thanks

Donald

2. Advice Configuring Smail

3. 2.4 kernel 2.4 ppp cannot connect

4. SunPCI: No swap devices configured

5. does 2.4 kernel need 2.4 initrd?

6. ARP shows client is given wrong MAC Address for system with 2 NICs

7. elm 2.4 PL24, lp, and Sol 2.4 :-(

8. File manager... (newbie Q's)

9. PROBLEM: my Aviator Webgear 2.4 doesn't work with kernel version 2.4.x

10. Need Diffs between 2.4 HW 11/94 and 2.4 HW 3/95

11. Best NIC card -- LInux 2.4 SMP -> LInux 2.4 SMP

12. 2.4 iget5_locked port attempt to 2.4