downloading YDL 3.0

Post by jyhm » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 05:43:29

Hello,

I have installed previous versions of YDL on my mac but I never learned
how to download it from yellowdoglinux.com and make my own boot disks.

Anyone willing to give any advise??

jyhm

downloading YDL 3.0

Post by Keith Kelle » Mon, 14 Jul 2003 06:09:26

1. Trouble downloading YDL-1.2 ISO images

I've been trying to download the Yellow Dog Linux Champion Server 1.2 ISO
images with no luck.  Whenever I open the images so that I can burn a cd,
all of the file names show up in all caps with filenames truncated beyond
the second "." (for example this.file.name would show up as THIS.FILE).

Needless to say, the disk doesn't work.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Lee

--
"The human brain is one amazing little gizmo."
--Larry Appleton

2. ATA/100 support in 4.1.1

3. Downloading ydl .iso

4. Archive SC402 Jumper settings---How?

5. Newbie Question (downloading YDL)

6. __HELP__ : Cona't figure out Xconfig for S3 video card

7. YDL installing affer download.....

8. Help with modem/sound/cd on Red Hat 7.0

9. have a ftp to download YDL?

10. YDL 2.0 download available but busy

11. Loses Login Screen after Logging out: YDL 3.0 on iMAC SE

12. YDL 3.0/Rage128/B&W G3 XFree86 Prob

13. Anyone installing YDL 3.0 on 12" iBook?