Unable to install MkLinux DR3

1. unable to install mklinux DR3 on G3/233

I'm having a problem getting mklinux to install on my IDE hard disk. I'm
pretty sure I got the partitions set up right, just when I start installing
it searches for drives and tells me that I have forgotten to configure my
SCSI controller. How do I make it detect the IDE drive?

much thanks,
Shannon

2. StartX resolution is low

3. Help: MKLinux DR3 - unable to install from CD

4. bootp server replies being ignored by bootp client ?

5. MkLinux DR3 install through a firewall

6. A question on Ports...

7. Problems installing MkLinux pre-DR3

8. Add small C99 named initializers to fs/bio.c

9. Install problems with Mklinux DR3 on G3 Desktop

10. Problems installing MkLinux DR3

11. MkLinux DR3 install problems

12. Can't install MkLinux pre-DR3 on a Power Mac 9500/G3 266

13. MkLinux DR3 won't install on my Pmac 8600