Binary download source for MkLinux Apache

Binary download source for MkLinux Apache

Can anyone refer me to a source ????

Post by Jason Haa » Thu, 27 May 1999 04:00:00

> Can anyone refer me to a source ????

ftp://ftp.linuxppc.org/linuxppc/contrib/linuxppc-R4/RPMS/apache-1.3.6...

This is an RPM version of the binary for Apache for Linux/PPC.  It
should work on MkLinux.

Jason Haas,
LinuxPPC Inc.

1. can't download Apache binaries - connection is dropped

I'm having no luck downloading the win32 version of Apache.  I can start
the download from
any of the Apache mirror sites but the connection is dropped after
downloading anywhere from
5 - 300K.

I've tried it downloading via HTTP and FTP.  I don't normally have any
problems downloading
files from other sites.  I'm using Netscape Communicator 4.04 for the
download.

If anybody has any suggestions on what might be the problem, I would
appreciate it.

thanks, James

2. lilo without 1024 cyl. limit

3. Adding SSL after Apache binary download already installed

4. IDE cdrw

5. where I can find online to download the Apache 1.3.12 binary for Solaris 2.6. ?

6. Logtool by A.L. Lambert

7. Netscape 4.5 problem downloading binaries from site using apache 1.3

8. kwm error

9. Apache 1.1 binary download

10. Apache downloading the source code

11. Apache served binaries files not recognised by browser as binary, but displayed

12. Apache binary distribution missing binary

13. Where can I get MKLinux for the MAC in one easy download?