1. G3 Powerbook (Wallstreet), ADB Mouse PPC 2000 Q4, 3 button emulation
I know this is an FAQ, but none of the frequent answers solve my problem !
On a G3 Powerbook (Wallstreet) with an ordinary one-button ADB Mouse using
PPC 2000 Q4 I am trying to set up the 3 button emulation (for KDE as it
None of the suggestions (like clearing the Xmodmap) to turn of the alt
mapping of the option key work.
Using "adb_buttons=" in the boot options doesn't seem to work either. The
Yellow Dog suggestion of "adb_buttons=1,102,111" doesn't seem to work.
Using "showkey" to find out the mappings of F11 and F12 respectively
gives 87 and 88, but neither "adb_buttons=1,87,88" nor "adb_buttons=87,88"
seems to work.
If anyone has solved this problem for this particular hardware combination
I would love to know.
I did try looking for a 3-button ADB mouse somewhere (like Kensington) but
can't find one anywhere. Any suggestions ?
Development Director, Medical Imaging Products http://www.comview.com/
ComView Corporation Work 914-332-4800 Fax 208-445-5867
220 White Plains Road, 5th Floor Home 570-897-7123 Fax 570-897-5117
Tarrytown NY 10591 http://www.dclunie.com/
2. Need help choosing a scanner that will work well under linux
3. LinuxPPC 2000 Q4 on a 2000 Firewire Powerbook
4. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP
5. Emulating three button mouse with LinuxPPC 2000
6. GREAT text editor for Linux?
7. LinuxPPC 2000 doesn't like 3-button "Trust AMI mouse USB"
8. limiting # of connections on sockets
9. Can LinuxPPC 2000 Q4 be installed online, or do I need CD?
10. using KDE 2 on LinuxPPC 2000 Q4
11. LinuxPPC 2000 Q4, G3 Beige DT, HD Drivers?
12. cant install linuxppc 2000 Q4 on b&w
13. Boot problems in LinuxPPC 2000 Q4 HELP!!!............................