Anyone have the source code for pptp so I can use it on my LinuxPPC and with
1. Source Code printing for code reviews....
Anyone know of a package which given 2 files (a modified
version of a source file from a source distribution) will
print either a colorized or fontized merged version of the
differences. I'm looking for something which will combine
both files and show common text and the differences
in either a different color or different font.
I want to use this for code reviews.
High Tower Software Inc.
Director of Software Development
3. Get the source code of Code Crusader
4. if (foo) kfree(foo) /fs cleanup + reverted JBD code path changes
5. Portable code: Same C++ code source for MS-Windows and XFree86.
6. eplus-enlightenment configuration
7. Creating web access to source code (aka OpenSolaris source browser)
8. Configuring a user to allow them to create shared memory segments
9. Route some packets based on port or source ip, over pptp link
10. PPTP through NATD binaries & source now available
11. Linux as PPTP Server for MS PPTP Clients?
12. why i still can't use pptp client to connect to windows 2000 pptp server
13. PPTP Help: Winnt pptp through a Linux Firewall