Multiple Mice?

Post by Hugh Cale » Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Is it possible to use more than one mouse with XFree?  I would like to use
both the trackpad and a USB mouse with my Lombard laptop...

Hugh

--
Hugh Caley, Unix Administrator
Babcock & Brown, San Francisco

Multiple Mice?

Post by Hugh Cale » Sun, 29 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I'm always impressed by how powerful and configurable X is, but every once in a
while you hit a little thing like this and you wish Apple was really working on
it.

Oh well.

Hugh

--

Post by Katia Fra » Mon, 30 Aug 1999 04:00:00

As far as I know it is possible, as long as both are the same type.
Unfortunately that is not the case in Lombard (trackpad is ADB,
external is USB).  I am in the same boat!

Katia

: Is it possible to use more than one mouse with XFree?  I would like to use
: both the trackpad and a USB mouse with my Lombard laptop...

: Hugh

: --
: Hugh Caley, Unix Administrator
: Babcock & Brown, San Francisco
: 510-524-1672

1. multiple mice?

I've got a Thinkpad T22 running Red Hat 7.2. I can get it to work with the
eraser-like pointing device built in (PS/2, essentially) or my external
mouse (USB) but not both at once.  Is there a way to get both working
simultaneously?  Thanks.

2. what is this file? vmcore.0

3. How involve to setup Linux with multiple mice?

4. 3Com 3c503 and Floppy Controller

5. Multiple mice?

6. S3 Trio 3D AGP 2X - 8MB HELP

7. XInput - Problems w/ multiple mice

8. non commercial Xserver for Matrox Millenium

9. Multiple Mice

10. Using multiple mice

11. Multiple mice.

12. Solution: multiple Apache log files, multiple args to env=, multiple conditions to CustomLog directive

13. Mouse Systems PC Mouse 3D/6D Bus Mouse driver?