Debian installer tips and tricks for PPC

Debian installer tips and tricks for PPC

Post by I R A Darth Agg » Wed, 09 Jul 2003 06:32:14

I stumbled across this site:

http://www.soziologie.ch/users/steinlin/d-i/

some of y'all might be able to put the information to good use.

James
isn't looking good, either.

1. Tip -no not tips and tricks!

Can any one point me in the right direction?  We have a software vendor
that has a program that talks to a processor like a champ.  The problem
is getting the right amount of data in works very consistantly with a
program called "tip."  I don't know much about tip, and I need the
source code to debug some issues.

Thanks in advance

Bryan Homrighous

2. problem with sun-des in openwindows

3. Support -- Forums/Blogs/Tips n' Tricks/Tutorials/Chat/ETC

4. Misplaced cursor running Redhat+MetroX on Compaq

5. Q: Internet site with tips and tricks

6. How to detect which program on a AIX 4.3.3 box that sends out icmp packets?

7. Solaris tips and tricks

8. when will RPMFIND start showing packages for Redhat 8.0 ????

9. TIPS & TRICKS WANTED

10. UNIX commands, tips, and tricks

11. LILO tricks and tips

12. Tips & Tricks für Linux