Authomatically conexion

Post by sinop.. » Tue, 03 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hello,

We are looking for information about the next subject: we want to made
authomatically a conexion from the modem to the phone line and after that ftp
in order to bring some dabig data files from USA. We know that ftp is available
with LINUX but we don't know if it is possible also to made the conexion from
the modem to our server. Could you help us? Or it is possible to made that with
Windows 95 or NT? What's better?

We will be very grateful with any help we will receive.
Thank you in advance
Best regards
Rosa Maria Rodriguez
Servicios Meteorologicos Avanzados

1. Authomatically conexion

Hello,

We are looking for information about the next subject: we want to made
authomatically a conexion from the modem to the phone line and after that ftp
in order to bring some dabig data files from USA. We know that ftp is available
with LINUX but we don't know if it is possible also to made the conexion from
the modem to our server. Could you help us? Or it is possible to made that with
Windows 95 or NT? What's better?

We will be very grateful with any help we will receive.
Thank you in advance
Best regards
Rosa Maria Rodriguez
Servicios Meteorologicos Avanzados

2. tcl/tk 8.2 rpms?

3. set DISPLAY authomatically under bash

4. HELP: C Programmer needs to learn C++

5. conexion mediante cable RS232

6. DHCP support ?

7. Internet ADSL conexion failed.

8. Problem disconnecting...

9. Conexion Tarifa Plana con ONO

10. problemas con la conexion a internet

11. COMO SE CONFIGURA UNA CONEXION PPP

12. Slow conexion with proftpd

13. Conexion Linux Infovia