help! edit which file?

Post by jimt » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

have completely wiped kde off of my system.  however on boot it say
unable to execute kde.  very irrating but harmless.  would like to know
what file to edit that out of.  looked everywhere i thought it would be
and didnt find the lines.

thanks jimt

help! edit which file?

Post by walt moffe » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> have completely wiped kde off of my system.  however on boot it say
> unable to execute kde.  very irrating but harmless.  would like to know
> what file to edit that out of.  looked everywhere i thought it would be
> and didnt find the lines.

/etc/inittab just about the next to the last line.