Apple Personal LaserWriter 300 and LinuxPPC?

1. Apple Personal Laserwriter 300

Hi!

I posted a similar question some time ago, but didnt get any response.

I got a 7200/90 installed with LinuxPPC 2000 Q4 and it works like a charm.
The only problem I have left is to get my Apple Personal Laserwriter to work
in Linux.

Has anyone had any luck on getting this printer to work? Ive been searching
the web for a few days now, and there is support for a lot of Apple printers
but not this particular printer.

Any ideas?

/Micke

2. Cutting Edge Development!!

3. Personal Laserwriter 300

4. silly IFS question

5. Personal LaserWriter 300

6. Accessing ORACLE DB from Linux with TCL

7. Printing w/ Apple LaserWriter 300

8. Max memory linux can use

9. Printing on Apple Laserwriter Select 300 ?

10. how do you ''see'' an Apple Personal LaserWriter 320 in Linux?

11. What should be the content of /etc/printcap for Apple Personal Laserwriter NT?

12. Apple Personal LaserWriter - Printer

13. Apple personal laserwriter NT