Does an USB ISDN adapter works with LinuxPPC 2000

Does an USB ISDN adapter works with LinuxPPC 2000

Post by Diego Krot » Wed, 24 May 2000 04:00:00

I just installed and booted LinuxPPC 2000 on my AGP G4.
There is a way to use a Hermstedt WebShuttle USB to conncet to Internet?

Thank you in advance.

*** To answer by mail remove the "X" from my address ***

      \--------------------------------------------------------\
       \     Diego Krota   http://www.geocities.com/dkrota      \
\-------\------------------------------------------------\-------\
 \   Never do anything you wouldn't be caught dead doing  \
  \--------------------------------------------------------\

1. Mounting USB Zip and USB floppy on LinuxPPC 2000

Hi,

I've got LinuxPPC 2000 (kernel vmlinux.2.2.15pre3) running on my Blue&White G3
(New World).  After a bit of configuring, things work pretty well.  However, I
haven't been able to "locate" my USB zip drive or USB floppy (not a
super-floppy).

I've checked the FAQs and newsgroups, and although atl east the
USB Zip supposedly works with LPPC-2000, I can't figure out what device it
shows up on.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to mount a Zip disk using a USB zip drive
(or a regular floppy disk, using a USB floppy drive).

TIA,

Igor

2. Travan tapes and Linux...

3. LinuxPPC 2000, AIWA USB Travan and backup

4. Can a child process change the parent process's directory?

5. LinuxPPC 2000 doesn't like 3-button "Trust AMI mouse USB"

6. libXpm.so.4

7. USB Zip 250 on G4 Titanium using LinuxPPC 2000 Q4

8. Cipher M990 drive->Linux?

9. USB printer possible on LinuxPPC 2000?

10. kppp, Tango 2000 externer ISDN-Adapter und SuSE 6

11. LinuxPPC 2000 & PowerBook 2000

12. LinuxPPC 2000 Q4 on a 2000 Firewire Powerbook

13. LinuxPPC 2000 on a PowerBook 2000