LinuxPPC 4.1 rebuilding kernel and other src questions

LinuxPPC 4.1 rebuilding kernel and other src questions

Post by Blake Seel » Thu, 29 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Does LinuxPPC 4.1 provide a way to rebuild the kernel a la "make config" or
some such utility. My Red Hat linux for PC does, but I can't seem to find
it on LinuxPPC.

Also, how do I get the source code for LinuxPPC installed. Does it come on
the CD, is it even available?

Thanks

1. LinuxPPC 4.1 rebuilding the kernel

es LinuxPPC 4.1 provide a way to rebuild the kernel a la "make config" or
some such utility. My Red Hat linux for PC does, but I can't seem to find
it on LinuxPPC.

Also, how do I get the source code for LinuxPPC installed. Does it come on
the CD, is it even available?

Thank

2. kdDebug()

3. Rebuilding the kernel on AIX 4.1/4.2

4. natd machine freezing

5. LinuxPPC v4 kernel rebuilds: how?

6. diamond 3d 2000 for x config problem

7. Libc-4.4.1 -> forced net-src recompile?

8. Acer LX6 motherboard, anyone?

9. 4.1 4.1 4.1 HELP!

10. Question re RedHat 4.1 (intel) & Kernel RPM's

11. LinuxPPC 4.1 on Umax c500

12. LinuxPPC 4.1

13. Q: LinuxPPC 4.1, PowerBook G3, dvorak keymapping all over