ydl 2.4 kernel adsl ???

Post by Michae » Fri, 29 Nov 2002 15:24:55

hello folks,

after installing rpppoe and typing adsl-start, nothing happens. if i debug
it, i get the errormessage from
ipchains, that the protocol does not exist! i read, that rpppoe does not
work with 2.4 version of kernels?
is that true? what can i do to get my fast internet to work?

thanks micha

1. PB-G4, YDL, & 2.4 kernel

Has anyone tried upgrading to the 2.4 kernel for YDL?
According to YDL, some h/w on some machines is supported by the default
kernel, but not by the 2.4.4 kernel. I'd rather have the majority of my
hardware work and sacrafice the benefits of the 2.4 kernel for the
shortterm.

If you've upgraded kernels and had any h/w cease to function on a G4
Titanium, please reply. :)

AD

2. kdemultimedia problem

3. kernel 2.4 and ADSL

4. FS in Uk: Dec Alpha XLT300 workstation cpu daughter cards

5. Suse 7.3 + adsl + kernel 2.4 + private Network

6. Need Help with Russian fonts and SO

7. ITeX PCI ADSL card and newer 2.4 kernels

8. dmesg - timestamp

9. 2.4 kernel 2.4 ppp cannot connect

10. does 2.4 kernel need 2.4 initrd?

11. PROBLEM: my Aviator Webgear 2.4 doesn't work with kernel version 2.4.x

12. Internal ADSL modems - 2.4 support?

13. Can't find adsl-setup in YDL 2.2