linuxconf not part of YDL2.0???

Post by Michael E. Sto » Tue, 03 Jul 2001 11:35:01

can't find any part of linuxconf on my system except for the man
files.  I desticntly remember telling the installer not to add it to
the startup inits, because I could run it when I want ti, but it does
not exist at all.

Mike

PS.  The reason I want to look at linux conf is beacuse YDL2.0 will
not mount hfs cds, even though my /etc/fstab entry has "auto" for
type.

1. YDL2.3 does not find HD for install on 2002 iBook

Ji,
my YDL 2.3 installed properlly on a Lombard, bronze Keyboard.

Now I tried to install it on an iBook. Unfortunately the installer
complains about a not present harddisk. Neither partitioniing or
mountpoints succeed.
Afterwards I checked with the MacOSX pdisk and this also reports a
'(permission denied)' disk.

What the hell did the apples built this time ?

--
Hado Hein, Berlin, Fed. Rep. of Germany
      find http in Headers

2. GUS PnP still...

3. Where do I find the dial-in part of LinuxConf?

4. problem install, with AMD cpu

5. O'Reilly's Running Linux book has perfect picture for Linux

6. Fileset has root part of product installed, but not usr part.

7. Linux and Panasonic PD drive

8. linuxconf problems, web based part

9. Does anyone know where the dial-in part of Linuxconf is?

10. Linux not booting after linuxconf upgrade

11. could not execute linuxconf