cdrecord-ProDVD on LinuxPPC

Post by Griff Miller I » Thu, 07 Mar 2002 12:51:17

I know that Joerg Schilling has a PPC binary now that will write to the
Pioneer DVD-R drives, e.g. DVR-S201. He licenses it for $100 a copy.

FYI

--
Griff Miller II
Manager of Information Technology

cdrecord-ProDVD on LinuxPPC

Post by Griff Mill » Sat, 06 Apr 2002 23:03:56

Quote:> I know that Joerg Schilling has a PPC binary now that will write to the
> Pioneer DVD-R drives, e.g. DVR-S201. He licenses it for $100 a copy.

> FYI

Actually, I do see that in some cases he gives out free keys.

ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix/cdrecord/ProDVD/
ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/unix/cdrecord/ProDVD/README
http://www.fokus.gmd.de/research/cc/glone/employees/joerg.schilling/p...

I see that he hasn't made available for download the Linux PPC binary,
so just ask him (nicely, he's a busy man) for it, perhaps.

Griff

1. How do i purchase Cdrecord-ProDVD ?

I've tried e-mailing joerg at every e-mail he has listed and have not
gotten a repsonce back. I have a Pioneer DVR-A03 that shows up fine in
scan bus and simulates fine but i don't have the mmc driver required
to write it which i hope is in the pay version.  If any one has any
information Please let me know.

Thanks,
Dan

2. Books on cryptography/security at discounted rates...

3. cdrecord-prodvd from stdin

4. upgrading perl/bind.

5. Pioneer A04 with cdrecord-prodvd

6. :Update:Sparc 2 blowout!!!!

7. Cdrecord-ProDVD now supports DVD+RW & DVD+R

8. MS Frontpage 97 Problems

9. problems with cdrecord-prodvd

10. Can burn CDs but not DVDs with xcdroast/Cdrecord-ProDVD

11. purchase cdrecord-prodvd, help Joerg Schilling(JS)

12. TAO problem on cdrecord ProDVD

13. Liteon 411s and cdrecord proDVD