Key mappings and mouse buttons in MOL

Post by Michael E. Sto » Tue, 03 Jul 2001 12:01:50

I've setup MOL under YDL 2.0.  It went pretty well except for a few
issues with key mappings.

YDL used F11 and F12 as center and right mouse buttons, and this seems
to override MOL's use of F12 to save the session.

I have I three button thumbwheel, MOL thinks all the buttons are the
left one.

Mike

1. Mapping a key combo to a mouse button?

Hi all.

I was wondering if it is possible to use the .Xdefaults
file to map mouse clicks to certain key combination
presses.  For example, can I map mouse button to
to CTRL-D?

If not, is there a way for me to list out all the translation
functions in a binary X program?  How does one normally
find out which translation functions are available for
mapping?

Thanks for ANY help!

Jon

2. scripts won't run on rh6

3. mapping key bindings to mouse buttons

4. Difference between display boards

5. Mapping mouse buttons to keys

6. How do I get bold type?

7. How do I get at other mouse buttons on one button Mac mouse?

8. find problem -- bad status

9. Using Logitech 3 button mouse, as a Logitech 3 button mouse.

10. Use ctrl+left mouse button as right mouse button

11. Help: 2nd mouse button (3 button mouse) not working right

12. Can 2-button mouse do 3-button mouse works?

13. 2 button mouse doesn't emulate 3 button mouse