X problems with YDL 2.1

Post by Tim & Alethea Larso » Tue, 30 Apr 2002 02:54:04

I've been having a few problems configuring X.  It's my first time, so I
can't tell if it's just my ignorance, the distro, my hardware, or what.
I've got my experiences documented online.  If you have any suggestions,
please make them!

<http://www.christtrek.org/tim/lnx/pcp210.shtml>

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim & Alethea
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life." - John 14:6

1. Can I replace ydl 2.1 with ydl 2.3

I currently have a dual boot setup with ydl 2.1 and mac OS 9.2 on an imac.
My question is, can I install ydl 2.3 in place of 2.1 by doing a custom
install without disturbing or otherwise messing with the mac OS 9 partition.
Would it be the same procedure as if I were doing a reinstall of the 2.1
distro?
Thanks  in advance for whatever advice is offered.
Milt

2. Sound Blaster 16 Question (again)

3. ATI XclaimVR and video on YDL 2.1 problem

4. Networking over parallel port

5. Dump Problems in YDL 2.1

6. 2.0.32-pre-* application?

7. YDL 2.1 Video Problems: 9500/132