WindowMaker works... now how do I bring up the menu?

WindowMaker works... now how do I bring up the menu?

Post by Ben Garlan » Thu, 01 Oct 1998 04:00:00

How do I bring up the system menu in WindowMaker? On PC's it is either
right or middle click. But Macs only have a one-button mouse. Is there a
config file I need to edit or something? I can't figure out how to log
out of WM besides killing its process. If anyone can point me to any
URLs regarding setup and config of WM I would really appreciate it. I
downloaded the USERGUIDE but it's only is .pdf and .ps versions... how
do I display those files on my Linux system? I have everything
installed.

Thanks for the tips,
Ben

ps: sorry if this is in HTML but i'm temporarily using Netscape on my
Linux box... anyone know of a good newsreader for Linux (preferrably not
tin or rn :-)