very newbie question

Post by me » Tue, 26 Jan 1999 04:00:00

i have just installed mklinux DR3 (something i am very proud of ;-) but
now and then i get an error message saying
target 2 :recovered an error

does anyone know that  is and more importantly is there anything i can
dotostop it
thanks in advance

1. Newbie (I mean REAL NEWBIE) question

Sorry, I'm not a pc idiot, just completely new to linux. I lurked here
for a day or two and didn't see the answer.

Can I run Windows95 in a Linux RedHat 5.2 shell? This would let me play
Linux but still use my favorite apps. I've set it up to dual boot, but I
want to actually run one or two Win95 sessions in Linux itself.

Someone told me it was possible, but in the 4 days of having RedHat on
my system I can't figure it out...

Sorry for the dumb question.

Nick
--

Nick Smeltzer CNE

2. Question on awk fields

3. linux newbie--newbie question follows

4. : gprof -- time is always 0

5. Newbie question - mailing list, or web site dealing with newbies security in linux?

6. IP Masq and Win95 clients

7. NEWBIE.. Extremely Newbie questions.

8. throttling an apache server?

9. Newbie Questions (ICEWM Background, ppp question, mem > 64mb)

10. sar Question (probably a newbie question)

11. Netscape configuration question; newbie question.

12. Kernel compile question. (another newbie question)

13. Newbie Question - Supported Hardware Question.