TryQuote:> how to configure the kensington orbit trackball on my 6400 (adb) for a
> left hand (debian woody) ?
You can automate it by adding this line to your .gnomerc or the KDE
If you have a 5 button "mouse" use
xmodmap -e "pointer = 3 2 1 4 5"
"Bus error (Passengers dumped)."
1. Kensington Expert Mouse Trackball config??
Is there anyone out there with some sucess using this trackball under
X? I think I've tried about everything.
First of all, the trackball works fine under OS/2, WindowsNT and
Win95. It's plugged into the ps2/aux port. Under Redhat setup, I use
ps2_aux and for X it's /dev/mouse. Any ideas????
Work smart, Play hard, drink Snapple......
2. Newbie: installing from port + Firewall
4. thread-safe use of NSAPI's pblocks
5. Kensington 4-button trackball
6. Q: dos/linux with SCSI HD >1024Mb ???
7. Kensington Orbit trackball (again)
9. Kensington trackball and Linux?
10. Kensington Orbit trackball
11. Help? Kensington trackball 3 button mouse emulation
12. Kensington trackball with Linux?