Is anyone working on USB input for Bronze (Lombard) PowerBooks?

Is anyone working on USB input for Bronze (Lombard) PowerBooks?

Post by Stephen Pop » Sat, 31 Jul 1999 04:00:00

Hello all,

I posted this query a month or so ago, and got the answer that it was
known that the current USB Drivers for LinuxPPC do not work with the
interface chips in the new line of PowerBooks. Is anyone working on
this? Does anyone know of other stacks that support these chips? (I find
the Lombard's built-in keyboard marginal at best, and cannot function at
all on a Mac without a multi-button mouse.)

...any replies appreciated...

--

Stephen Travis Pope  --  http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp