New KDE update

Post by Fred Hohle » Sat, 13 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Anybody know what's new with the latest KDE update (as posted on the
LinuxPPC web site)? Is it important enough to take time downloading?
Any new bugs?

Thanks in advance for the info.

I don't have enough time to go on usenet as much as I'd like, but I do
try to check my email every day-if you could, please email me a copy of
your reply as well as posting it to the group (to email me, reply to
the posters address, but remove the "nospam").

-Fred

New KDE update

Post by Al Marzia » Sun, 14 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Try this: http://www.kde.org/changelog1_0to1_1.html

Maybe, if it wasn't so ugly, and didn't crash, I'd go back to it.  Let us
know how it works out for you if you choose to update.

Thanks       Al

> Anybody know what's new with the latest KDE update (as posted on the
> LinuxPPC web site)? Is it important enough to take time downloading?
> Any new bugs?

> Thanks in advance for the info.

> I don't have enough time to go on usenet as much as I'd like, but I do
> try to check my email every day-if you could, please email me a copy of
> your reply as well as posting it to the group (to email me, reply to
> the posters address, but remove the "nospam").

> -Fred

New KDE update

Post by Al Marzia » Sun, 14 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Try this: http://www.kde.org/changelog1_0to1_1.html

Maybe, if it wasn't so ugly, and didn't crash, I'd go back to it.  Let us
know how it works out for you if you choose to update.

Thanks       Al

> Anybody know what's new with the latest KDE update (as posted on the
> LinuxPPC web site)? Is it important enough to take time downloading?
> Any new bugs?

> Thanks in advance for the info.

> I don't have enough time to go on usenet as much as I'd like, but I do
> try to check my email every day-if you could, please email me a copy of
> your reply as well as posting it to the group (to email me, reply to
> the posters address, but remove the "nospam").

> -Fred

New KDE update

Post by Al Marzia » Sun, 14 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Try this: http://www.kde.org/changelog1_0to1_1.html

Maybe, if it wasn't so ugly, and didn't crash, I'd go back to it.  Let us
know how it works out for you if you choose to update.

Thanks       Al

> Anybody know what's new with the latest KDE update (as posted on the
> LinuxPPC web site)? Is it important enough to take time downloading?
> Any new bugs?

> Thanks in advance for the info.

> I don't have enough time to go on usenet as much as I'd like, but I do
> try to check my email every day-if you could, please email me a copy of
> your reply as well as posting it to the group (to email me, reply to
> the posters address, but remove the "nospam").

> -Fred

1. update kde background while kde is running

Hi,

how can I reload my background.jpg while running kde? The image itself
is updated every 5 min (webcam). I tried to do this with 'xrefresh' but
that does'nt work. Of course, I can do it manually using the control
center, but I'm looking for a shell command in order to automate this.

thanks for help
Sven

--

2. Where Is Package Manager

3. Updating DNS via new BIND RR Updates

4. missing GET_CPU_IDX in i386 entry.S

5. Installing new KDE apps under KDE 1.1

6. NIS Configuration Questions

7. problem starting KDE 3 after update from 3 to 3.03

8. Netscape goes too slow with Java Applets ???

9. Suse 7.1 KDE update to 2.2.2

10. Is There An Easy Way To Update To KDE 2.2?

11. Updating KDE In Mandrake?

12. Updating the KDE

13. Update MKLinux DR3 KDE to 1.1