Please help on how to patch ppp for callback

Please help on how to patch ppp for callback

Post by Dutch McElv » Sat, 04 Dec 1999 04:00:00

I am trying to configure ppp to connect to NT ras and have callback back to
my linux. This is to an NT server at work.I know I have to recompile ppp to
enable this but I am not sure how to use the included patch to do so.

Can someone tell me the procedure to run the patch and then to recompile the
ppp to include callback. If anyone could also provide me with the callback
scripts I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for the help

Dutch

1. Help me unzip PPP-2.3.8 patch please

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the "PPP-2.3.8 patch" from
http://www.moretonbay.com/vpn/download_pptp.html, but my
gzip (version 1.2.4) does not recognized the file. Did
anyone successfully unzipped this patch? If so, could you
please send my an unzipped copy? I really need the MPPE
features in this patch. Thanks a lot.

Yongtao

2. "dfspace" reports correct information, but "df -v" does not.

3. Sun PPP on sol2.3: no patch, no PPP; no $, no patch

4. pvr150 suse vlc problem

5. Need help to setup PPP callback on both ends!

6. Tattling to the Man

7. HELP WITH PPP USING CALLBACK

8. LinuxSTEP, GNUSTEP, GNU OpenStep, NeXTSTEP

9. ISDN Callback - help please ....

10. callback facility and ppp on AIX 4.1.5 -- HELP!

11. Linux PPP + NT RAS + Callback ? Help needed.

12. HELP: callback on PPP dialup

13. HELP: a PPP callback server on Linux with WIN9x/NT clients