signal 11 with ssh2

Post by Aaron Mack » Tue, 03 Apr 2001 00:46:42

I have a copy of ssh2(2.4.0) which I compiled on my PPC 6500-250. Whenever I try to run the sshd daemon, it crashes with a type 11 error. Any thoughts?
Aaron

signal 11 with ssh2

Post by Mack » Tue, 03 Apr 2001 05:30:27

Oops, it's trying to run under YDL 1.2.1
Aaron

> I have a copy of ssh2(2.4.0) which I compiled on my PPC 6500-250. Whenever I try to run the sshd daemon, it crashes with a type 11 error. Any thoughts?
> Aaron

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."

 - Bertrand Russell

1. signal 11, signal 8 Error?

 Hi,
  I am trying to run a scientific application on a linux system with
a Celeron 300a processor machine with 256 MB RAM ( 2*128 Meg DIMMS)
I have two IDE hard disks and on IDE CDROM in this machine....

I am getting errors such as follows  ( on each and every attempt to
run the program)

Received signal 11 Unknown error 4294967295
Received signal 8 Unknown error 4294967295

 And I haven't  ever seen this error running the same
program suite  on other machines..

I have run this application ( Molpro) on other  unix machine... some
SGI machines and  another linux machine to be specific...  I have
never seen this message before... also I have run this same application
on this present linux machine once before and I didn't get messages
like this...

  So all that leads me to believe that it could be a hrdware problem
with my machine... I dimly remember something about sig 11 and memory
problems... could anybody throw some more light on it... specifically,
if a memory problem is suspected, what other tests I can run on
my hardware to confirm or deny the existence of a hardware problem.....

  BTW, I am not seeing a similar problem in running any other program...

     Please help...
    Chetan

--

2. HP932C Ghost Script Problem

3. signal 4 & signal 11

4. query_string vs. directories

5. mgetty and ppp exit signal 11

6. enlightenment

7. gcc reports inernal compiler error: cc1 got fatal signal 11 always!?!

8. Problems upgrading to NCSA httpd-1.5

9. X catches Signal 11

10. signal 11 on gcc

11. Red Hat 5.0 on Cyrix CPU - kernel build signal 11

12. RH5.2 install problems re:signal 11

13. signal 11 when switching VC