Linux lite and Monica

Post by Al Marzia » Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I want to download LinuxPPC Lite, but my ISP times out.  I have Monica,
but as yet I haven't found a server that allows me to start where I left
off.  When I try to start where I left off, Monica starts at the
beginning.  The documentation says that the resume only works on servers
that allow that function.

Do you know of one of the mirrors that allows resume?

Al

Linux lite and Monica

Post by Wu Yeuk Fa » Thu, 18 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi, Mr.Al Marzian

A group FTP list are saved in the attached file. That you may paste it into
the ADD fill of the Monica. Sure of that the Monica need the full address
and the actual file name to task otherwise do not work for you.

Best Regard.

> I want to download LinuxPPC Lite, but my ISP times out.  I have Monica,
> but as yet I haven't found a server that allows me to start where I left
> off.  When I try to start where I left off, Monica starts at the
> beginning.  The documentation says that the resume only works on servers
> that allow that function.

> Do you know of one of the mirrors that allows resume?

> Al

  Readme.sit
< 1K Download

Linux lite and Monica

Post by Al Marzia » Thu, 18 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Thank you, I will give it a try tomorrow.

Al