Which Netscape for MK?

Post by georgebai.. » Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I need to download/install a web browser, and I'm assuming there's a
version of Netscape that will work on MKLinux, but can someone tell me
which one, please?

TIA

George

--
~~ ...and dance by the light of the mo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Which Netscape for MK?

Post by Shella » Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Which Netscape for MK?

Post by georgebai.. » Tue, 13 Jun 2000 04:00:00

> > I need to download/install a web browser, and I'm assuming
there's a
> > version of Netscape that will work on MKLinux, but can
someone tell me
> > which one, please?

Quote:> R1 - Versions after that (4.6 I guess). I have 4.71 running happily
> with no problems.

Sorry to be a pain, but where do I find it? I can find Netscape for
Linux at Netscape.com, but it clearly says it requires Linux for Intel.
Am I missing something?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Which Netscape for MK?

Post by Shella » Wed, 14 Jun 2000 04:00:00

1. Fwd: cvs commit: ports/Mk bsd.java.mk

FYI