MkLinux questions

Post by Wulf Hofbaue » Thu, 05 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

has anyone definitive information on the following?

- When will DR3 arrive (or, until when will it NOT arrive)? (It's not
that I can't wait, but I've delayed some upgrades because DR3 was to be
out "any day now" for several weeks.)

- Will DR3 finally support floppies? If not, when can I expect floppy
support to be implemented? (Floppy support has been under development
for at least a year now, acoording to reference material. MkLinux
development is beginning to resemble Copland...)

- Where can I look for up-to date information on current versions? (I've
given up on www.mlinux.apple.com because it's outdated by several
months. I don't expect flashy graphics, but I'd like to know at least
what the current release is.)

TIA,

- Wulf

! Max-Volmer-Institut     Technische Universitaet Berlin !
! Strasse des 17. Juni 135     10623 Berlin      Germany !
!________________________________________________________!

1. newbie mklinux question

I installed Mklinux DR3 on my Powermac 6100. When I installed
it I had my extenal zip disk installed.  Now if I try to boot
Mklinux without the power to the zip drive (or without the
zip drive plugged in) I get lots of complaints, it won't mount
the various file systems and won't boot. What have I done wrong?

    -Bruce

2. Interview with Eric Raymond

3. More newbie MkLinux questions ...

4. chrooted shell account

5. 2 MkLinux Questions: system error display and KDE exit

6. Media (Medium ?) Changer Supported ?

7. MKLinux questions

8. LMS/Philips 205 CDROM w/ 1.2.13 ELF?

9. Some MkLinux questions