SCSi drives changed, how to change mklimux?

SCSi drives changed, how to change mklimux?

Post by Steven W. Riggi » Mon, 25 May 1998 04:00:00

Hi!

I recently added a new internal hard drive, so my external linux drive
cannot boot now.  It gives me a check disk error and lets me enter as root
on a read only file system.

How so I change the swap and file system partitions from sdb to sdd? (added
an external also)

Steve

--
Yes this is my real email address and if you send me junk mail I will
simply add your domain to my mail servers spam list and will not hear from

1. Adding a SCSI controller changing boot drive to SCSI drive

I have replaced all my IDE drives with SCSI ones.
I know which SCSI hard drive my doot disk is on sda7.

I have a boot floppy that was created for the IDE system
I can not boot linux from HD and do not want to re-install.

Can I modify the boot floppy to add a driver for my adaptec 2940 card. Do I
have to rebuild anything on the boot floppy.

Any instructions.

2. trace on AIX 4.3.3

3. changing fstab and /dev/sd0* after removing "1st" SCSI drive

4. Remote system auditing?

5. Changing SCSI ID of DAT tape drive (x86)

6. LPRng exploit. How to find owner of 211.251.54.35

7. Q: HowTo change from SCSI to IDE boot drive / /var

8. 7500 Video

9. Multiple SCSI controllers, drive letter changing

10. Changed SCSI drive ID now wont boot what do I do?

11. SCSI-CDROM Media change not detected! (generic scsi!)

12. SCSI ID changed after adding SCSI Controller

13. change to drivers/scsi/scsi.c as of 1.3.9 causes panic