YDL 2.1 in iMac. Problem with KDE

Post by Milt Coope » Fri, 29 Mar 2002 10:01:54

This is a repost. Several days after a successful installation the Desktop
panel disappeared and I cannot get it back. Another user account on the same
machine does not have this problem. Any suggestions on how I can recover my
panel and its icons?
Thanks for any advise given.
Milt

1. Screen positition on iMac with YDL 2.1

I just installed Yellow Dog on my 2001 iMac and everything works EXCEPT my
screen position is off to the left. I've been searching howto's and docs
but can't find any way to change this. This is a problem with the text
screen and with kde. I tried booting into OS 9.2, setting the screen to the
same resolution and adjusting position, then booting into Linux, but it
didn't change anything. The screen on the iMac is only adjustable with
software, as far as I know.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. HELP: Redhat Linux 3.0.3 Installation

3. ydl 2.1 on imac-misconfigured system

4. Linux (not BIOS) beeps on reboot

5. Printer for imac partitioned for YDL 2.1 and Mac OS 9

6. FTP & Connection Closed

7. ydl 2.1 on imac-installed but won't boot

8. How to remove LILO please

9. printer won't function-YDL 2.1 on imac

10. iMac Installation and setup YDL 2.1

11. ydl 2.1 imac modem

12. Can I replace ydl 2.1 with ydl 2.3

13. ATI XclaimVR and video on YDL 2.1 problem