YDL 2.1 and the Trackpad

Post by Andrew Samchu » Fri, 05 Apr 2002 02:19:35

Since many apps need a second mouse button, how is the second mouse
button emulated for the trackpad on a ProwerBook.

Andy

1. Can I replace ydl 2.1 with ydl 2.3

I currently have a dual boot setup with ydl 2.1 and mac OS 9.2 on an imac.
My question is, can I install ydl 2.3 in place of 2.1 by doing a custom
install without disturbing or otherwise messing with the mac OS 9 partition.
Would it be the same procedure as if I were doing a reinstall of the 2.1
distro?
Thanks  in advance for whatever advice is offered.
Milt

2. linux BBS list #41

3. Interesting video isues on YDL 2.1

4. Getting Started

5. YDL 2.1: Configuring PHP to work in Apache?

6. Who are help me !

7. ATI XclaimVR and video on YDL 2.1 problem

8. SENDMAIL.CF...I need help.

9. video4linux vs ydl 2.1

10. YDL 2.1 installation on external SCSI

11. YDL 2.1 and GeForce2 Twinview?

12. Dump Problems in YDL 2.1

13. Setting hostname on YDL 2.1