Pilot-link and USB

Post by Mark O'Ne » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Hmmm trying to connect my pilot cradle via a uConnect USB to Serial
connector on a B/W G3 running YD Champ1.1.

Anyone out there successfully using a Pilot and pilot-link with a USB machine?

Is there a means of getting pilot-link to talk to USB?

Thanks!

-m

1. pilot-link with usb under Solaris

Hi there,

I am switching from a Palm Vx to a Tungsten T. I have been syncing my
Vx under Solaris using pilot-link / pilotmgr without any problems.
Since the Tungsten comes with an USB cradle, I was wondering if anyone
has gotten this combination to work under Solaris.

If not, I can always move the syncing over to my Linux box, but I'd
prefer to keep using Solaris.

Please Cc: me on follow-ups.

Thanks,

Richie

--
Yes, that *is* my E-mail address.

2. Freecom & similar cdrw alternative interfaces?

3. Using pilot-addresses (part of pilot-link)

4. NIS+ in YP compatible mode -- next problem

5. Linking Pilot-link libs in gcc

6. Can't get rid of desktop menu bar

7. Pilot-Link error when running ./configure

8. Interpret Lilo error message

9. How well does pilot-link work

10. pilot-link question

11. pilot-link error

12. trouble: pilot-link sync w/ plan

13. Linux pilot-link problem -- Unable to bind to port