FS:SCO Openserver 5.0.5 Enterprise 5 user

FS:SCO Openserver 5.0.5 Enterprise 5 user

Post by d.g. » Tue, 18 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
I posted a question about the rule on adverts but got no response, so:
As per title, the box is opened but un installed, has all licences etc.
offers by e-mail around 200 ukp??
Cheers,

--
d.g.

FS:SCO Openserver 5.0.5 Enterprise 5 user

Post by Tom Parson » Mon, 24 Aug 1998 04:00:00

d.g. enscribed:
| Hi,
| I posted a question about the rule on adverts but got no response, so:
| As per title, the box is opened but un installed, has all licences etc.
| offers by e-mail around 200 ukp??
| Cheers,

What?  How can you be selling a product that isn't yet available?

1. FS: SCO Unix OpenServer Enterprise v5.0.0 5 user

SCO Unix OpenServer Enterprise v5.0.0   5 user boxed with manuals,
media and license certificate.

Retails for approx $1200; yours for $600 OBO

If interested email me and we can arrange payment and shipment.

Prefer to deal in COD cash or money order transactions.  Prepay also
OK.

You won't find any cheaper than this.  I have lots of SCO products
available.  If you need a specific item let me know.

Nathan Shlanta

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy ;*)

2. 5.6: failover routing - using 2 routes to the same network

3. FS: SCO 4.2 16 user openserver

4. A few newbie questions

5. FS: SCO 4.2, 16 user openserver

6. More/Better info to display in xconsole

7. SCO Openserver 5 Enterprise IPX/SPX -> Novell 3.12 arrrghhhhgg!!

8. lprm and cancel commands

9. SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 Enterprise - Hot swapping of disks

10. oss476a for SCO OPENSERVER ENTERPRISE 5.0.2

11. Running SCO OpenServer Enterprise System and Win95

12. VSI-Fax Gold & SCO OpenServer Enterprise