TeleS 16.3 ISA ISDN driver for SCO 5.0.4?

TeleS 16.3 ISA ISDN driver for SCO 5.0.4?

Post by Trond Hauge » Sun, 15 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Does anybody know if there exists any working driver(s) for the TeleS ISDN
card?

TeleS 16.3 ISA ISDN driver for SCO 5.0.4?

Post by Tony Earnsha » Tue, 17 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Trond Haugen skrev:

Quote:> Does anybody know if there exists any working driver(s) for the TeleS ISDN
> card?

As far as I know, the only internal ISDN card available for SCO OSR5 is
the Dutch Anchor Datacom's. With the driver software it's an enormously
expensive affair and you can't use MST's PPP with it, far better to use
an ISDN terminal adapter on a fast com port for professional use.

'n Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw
E-State

**** The Magic is UNIX ****

Post by Per Cast » Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:00:00

|> Trond Haugen skrev:
|>
|> > Does anybody know if there exists any working driver(s) for the TeleS ISDN
|> > card?
|>
|> As far as I know, the only internal ISDN card available for SCO OSR5 is
|> the Dutch Anchor Datacom's. With the driver software it's an enormously
|> expensive affair and you can't use MST's PPP with it, far better to use
|> an ISDN terminal adapter on a fast com port for professional use.
|>
|> 'n Tonni

We have installed a TELES S16.0 ISDN Card under SCO OpenServer 5.x

You can bye the Driver by TELES, Berlin Germany !!

Per

--

Support Manager
Acer-Altos Computer Service GmbH