HELP -- NEED SCO UNIX HELP DESK APPLICATION

HELP -- NEED SCO UNIX HELP DESK APPLICATION

Post by JOHN O. COOK, Jr » Wed, 12 Feb 1997 04:00:00

Dear Friend

I am currently looking to purchase a Help Desk Application for a SCO
UNIX Open Server 3.1 System.  I basically am trying to organize my
efforts and deal with my customers so as not to drop the proverbial
ball.  I need to have customizable screens, text based application with
SQL access, a real plus would a migration path to Microsoft NT in the
future.  If you know of a product such as this please send an email to

                                THANKS  ;)

1. Any help desk applications for SCO?

This may not help, but it seems to me that you might want to look into
"Confiiguration Management" type tools - many of them offer problem
tracking systems as part of their offering, and while you may not need
the configuration management part of the tool, the Problem Tracking
component might address your needs - as for the "fill-out-the-form"
problem entry, some will take email input and create a ticket, and you\
could have the email be created from a html form inside a browser...

Good luck!

Ken

2. 1 * mgzpfcinQ-routing: load balance with multiple defaults?

3. SCO Unix Help Desk

4. wireless card

5. I need a UNIX AiX help desk

6. linux 2.4 raid 1 setup

7. Need a Unix Systems Administrator and a Help Desk person

8. Getting first W2K server

9. need UNIX AIX help desk

10. Help Desk Application

11. Help Desk Applications

12. Help in programming a Client/Server application on a SCO UNIX System

13. Need help on Unix installing - install.sh of Oracle application