New or Revised TAs on websco, 961113

Post by RadleyRob » Fri, 15 Nov 1996 04:00:00

The following problems are addressed in Technical Articles that appeared on
SCO's websco.sco.com site on 961113.

Some of these TAs are new, others are revisions of prior versions.

PROBLEM:  I have installed the SCO Advanced File and Print Server (AFPS)
          single user evaluation product on my system. I now want to install
          a full AFPS product.

PROBLEM:  Some of the features of SCO ARCserve/Open Lite are grayed out and
          can't be selected.  How can I tell if this is because of an
          installation problem or if the feature isn't available with the
          Lite version of the product?

PROBLEM:  What does the SCOhelp for Localization Support Supplement for
          SCO OpenServer 5.0.2 contain?

PROBLEM:  What does the SCOhelp for Localization Support Supplement for
          SCO OpenServer 5.0.0 contain?