Netscape Virtual domains/servers - how to accomplish such a feat - more information here

Netscape Virtual domains/servers - how to accomplish such a feat - more information here

Post by Warp » Thu, 18 Jun 1998 04:00:00

I have tried creating a virtual server, 192.168.200.101 with the name of
tarantella.whack.org for use within my internal network.  However after
clicking create virtual server it will do nothing but "wait for reply" from
the server.  Should I be doing this locally or is there something else that
I am missing.

Wayne

Quote:>I need to create a virtual server on my SCO OSR504 system using Netscape
>FastTrack.  On virtual server needs to house the tarantella sub-system,
>whilst another needs to be assigned a different IP address.

>I have looked through the online manuals, which have not been a great help.
>Can someone/anyone help me by giving me a general idea of what I need to do
>to accomplish this.

>TIA

>Warp

>------
>http://www.powerup.com.au/~wjackson
>SCO OpenServer FAQ
>X Terminals
>CHAR Terminals

1. Netscape Virtual domains/servers - how to accomplish such a feat

I need to create a virtual server on my SCO OSR504 system using Netscape
FastTrack.  On virtual server needs to house the tarantella sub-system,
whilst another needs to be assigned a different IP address.

I have looked through the online manuals, which have not been a great help.
Can someone/anyone help me by giving me a general idea of what I need to do
to accomplish this.

TIA

Warp

------
http://www.powerup.com.au/~wjackson
SCO OpenServer FAQ
X Terminals
CHAR Terminals

2. Where is my swap?

3. Netscape Enterprise Server Virtual Domains

4. smbmount - not found

5. fyi: Netscape Server 1.1 & Virtual Domains

6. Curious interaction between $HOME and emacs

7. Virtual domains on Netscape Commerce Server

8. Virtusertable can't function at solaris 8_x86

9. virtual domains Netscape Commerce server

10. Virtual Domains under Netscape Comms Server

11. Netscape Server - virtual domain using one process?

12. Virtual Domains/multiple domains - one server

13. Virtual Servers (includes Virtual Domains)